ColourBizCards is committed to making this website easy to use for all visitors. Many websites contain significant barriers to access by not considering disabled users in the design phase. ColourBizCards has followed a number of key guidelines - particularly the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines to ensure that the website is accessible as possible.
What does this mean to people visiting our website?
- No use of frames in the main section of the website
- Simple use of layout tables which still allow content to read when the tables are linearised or displayed in a simple browser such as Lynx.
- All images contain an alternative textual rendering or ALT text
- All data tables and forms contain additional markup that may help assistive technologies such as screen readers
- Use of style sheets to separate content from display
- Appropriate use of HTML tags
- We maintain a standard layout to help you find your way around the site
- The website can be viewed as text only to provide an alternative non-graphical way of finding your way around the site.
- Tables are not used, except where we need to represent normally tabulated content i.e data tables
- Using a sans-serif font for easier readability
- Not using all-capitals for emphasis
What have we done to ensure that website is accessible?
We undertook extensive testing of the site with a range of users with different abilities. We consulted vision impaired blind and colour blind people to ensure that the foreground and background colour combinations had sufficient contrast and did not cause problems.
We intend to continue improving our accessibility, so if you do have any queries or problems, please email Contact Us